BlogTec Solutions OÜ
1. Obligation of the Customer to Cooperate
The Customer shall ensure that all materials and access necessary for the performance of BlogTec’s activities are made available to BlogTec on time.
2. Granting of Rights of Use
(1) BlogTec grants the Customer the rights of use, unlimited in space and time, to ideas, drafts, designs and work results, unless otherwise agreed.
(2) The rights of use shall only be transferred to the Customer upon full payment of the remuneration.
(1) The liability of BlogTec and its representatives for slightly negligent breaches of duty is excluded with the exception of the breach of essential contractual obligations (so-called cardinal obligations). BlogTec shall not be liable for the admissibility of content under competition and trademark law.
(2) In case defects in a service provided by BlogTec can be remedied, BlogTec shall only be liable for these defects if the Customer has notified BlogTec of the defects in writing and BlogTec has not remedied the defects within ten working days.
(1) BlogTec will treat all documents of the Customer that come to its knowledge as strictly confidential. The secrecy obligation applies equally to all employees and/or third parties who have access to the aforementioned documents. The obligation to maintain secrecy shall apply indefinitely beyond the duration of this contract.
5. Duration of Contract / Termination
(1) The contract takes effect from the purchase of the subscription and runs for an indefinite period.
(2) Either party is entitled to terminate the contract at any time by giving 14 days’ notice. After the notice period is over, the cancellation will be applied, and BlogTec will not proceed any further payments related to that subscription, after the next payment date, unless the subscription is activated again by the Customer.
(3) Terminations must be in the account area in the app to be effective.
6. Final Provisions
(1) Changes and additions to this agreement, must not be made in writing.
(2) Should a provision of this agreement be or become invalid, the validity of the rest of the contract shall not be affected. The invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision which comes as close as possible to the intention of the parties within the scope of what is legally possible. The same applies in the event of a gap in the regulations.