Brandt Media Solutions OÜ
Last updated: 13.05.2021
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
(1) For the purpose of correctly charging VAT for our customers you must include your correct billing address/country. For a business (taxable person) it is either the country where the company is registered or the country where it has fixed premises receiving the service. For a consumer (non-taxable person) it is the country where they are registered, have their permanent address, or usually live.
Obligation of the Customer to Cooperate
(1) The Customer shall ensure that all materials and access necessary for the performance of BlogTec’s activities are made available to BlogTec on time.
Granting of Rights of Use
(1) BlogTec grants the Customer the rights of use of the ordered service’s delivery, unlimited in space and time, to ideas, drafts, designs and work results, unless otherwise agreed.
(2) The rights of use shall only be transferred to the Customer upon full payment of the remuneration.
(1) The liability of BlogTec and its representatives for slightly negligent breaches of duty is excluded with the exception of the breach of essential contractual obligations (so-called cardinal obligations). BlogTec shall not be liable for the admissibility of content under competition and trademark law.
(2) In case defects in a service provided by BlogTec can be remedied, BlogTec shall only be liable for these defects if the Customer has notified BlogTec of the defects in writing, and BlogTec has not remedied the defects within ten working days.
(3) Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by BlogTec. BlogTec has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that BlogTec shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that are linked BlogTec’s website or in the delivered services.
(1) BlogTec will treat all documents of the Customer that come to its knowledge as strictly confidential. The secrecy obligation applies equally to all employees and/or third parties who have access to the aforementioned documents. The obligation to maintain secrecy shall apply indefinitely beyond the duration of this contract.
(1) We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
(2) All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
(1) Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
(1) These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Estonia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
(2) Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
(1) We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
(2) By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.