BlogTec Solutions OÜ
Last updated: 06.05.2022
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
1. Billing Address
For the purpose of correctly charging VAT for our customers you must include your correct billing address/country. For a business (taxable person) it is either the country where the company is registered or the country where it has fixed premises receiving the service. For a consumer (non-taxable person) it is the country where they are registered, have their permanent address, or usually live.
2. Obligation of the Customer to Cooperate
The Customer shall ensure that all materials and access necessary for the performance of BlogTec’s activities are made available to BlogTec on time.
3. Granting of Rights of Use
(1) BlogTec grants the Customer the rights of use of the ordered service’s delivery, unlimited in space and time, to ideas, drafts, designs and work results, unless otherwise agreed.
(2) The rights of use shall only be transferred to the Customer upon full payment of the remuneration.
(1) When permitted by law, we, and all our suppliers, vendors, partners, associates, staff, officers and distributors, will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages.
(2) In all cases, We, and our suppliers, vendors, partners, associates, staff, officers and distributors, will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
(3) We recognize that in some countries, you might have legal rights as a consumer. If you are using the Services for a personal purpose, then nothing in these terms or any additional terms limits any consumer legal rights which may not be waived by contract.
(4) All links, content, and other briefing input provided by the Client have been verified and approved for use on the Client’s Services. The Service Provider takes absolutely NO RESPONSIBILITY in ANY suit(s) that are directed to the Client from links that have not been approved for use on the Client’s account and Services.
(5) The Client represents to the Service Provider and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, audios, videos, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to the Service Provider via Email, Phone, Internet, On-Paper, in-meeting and otherwise, for inclusion in the Client’s services are owned by the Client, or that the Client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend the Service Provider and its subcontractors from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the Client.
(6) Under no circumstances will the Service Provider be liable for Client’s Content or the content of any third party, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in the Client’s Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted or otherwise. The Service Provider will not be liable for any Copyright Infringements.
(7) Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by BlogTec. BlogTec has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that BlogTec shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that are linked BlogTec’s website or in the delivered services.
To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of us, and our suppliers, vendors, partners, associates, staff, officers and distributors, for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the Services (or, if we choose, to supplying you the Services again).
6. Results & Guarantees
The Client understands and agrees that Search Engines such as Google, Ask, Bing and Yahoo, etc. are third party websites that the Service Provider has no control over and Service Provider’s Services are only confined to optimizing the Client website with the best possible legit method. The Service Provider does not give any guarantee on traffic and ranking results.
BlogTec will treat all documents of the Customer that come to its knowledge as strictly confidential. The secrecy obligation applies equally to all employees and/or third parties who have access to the aforementioned documents. The obligation to maintain secrecy shall apply indefinitely beyond the duration of this contract.
(1) We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
(2) All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
(1) Some parts of Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (“Billing Period). Billing periods are set either on a monthly or annual basis, depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing a Subscription. At the end of each Billing Period, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or the Company cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either through your online account management page or by contacting our customer support team. If you cancel your Subscription, it will be active within your Billing Period, after the end of which it will be automatically deactivated.
(2) A valid payment method, including credit card, is required to process the payment for your subscription. You shall provide us with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize us to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.
(3) Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, we will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
(4) In the checkout, you might be asked to agree to our additional Subscription Agreement.
10. Fee Changes
BlogTec in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Period.
BlogTec will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
Your continued use of Service after Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
BlogTec has no obligations to offer refunds. In specific cases, exceptions might be made.
12. Changes to Service
(1) Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
(2) We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
13. Error Reporting and Feedback
14. Governing Law
(1) These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Estonia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
(2) Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
15. Changes to Terms
(1) We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
(2) By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
By using service or other services provided by us, you acknowledge that you have read these terms of service and agree to be bound by them.